What is religion?(or What should it be?)
I see religion as Behavioral phenomena
(for oneself and to others) that leads oneself to become suitable for social life.
What does Religious belief promotes?
- Racism and Hatred (towards the believers
of other faith)
- Mentality of superiority (against the believers of other faith)
- Creates Genetic Barrier within
- Brings Religious superstitions
- Loss of inquisitive mentality/ openness
- Brings pseudo-satisfaction among believers
- Promotes ignorence
- Hinders social and cultural evolution
What should be the duty of Religion?
- To increase unity and brotherhood regardless
of color, race, society, job, sex etc. all subjective differences.
- To lead humans to become free and fair, socially
- To lead a total population towards progress (not letting anybody lag behind)
- to promote inquisitive
- To give an artistic overview as to why Human beings and other creatures are living in this planet
and to focus on their future destiny in this earth.
- To calm a stressful mind.
- To abolish genetic, economic and other differences.